Your children are more than just our students.
- Attend extra-curricular activities to support the Colts Neck Community.
- Complete continuing education opportunities to enhance our instruction.
- Give our time beyond contractual hours, taking time away from our own families.
- Provide a safe and effective learning environment every day of the school year.
For the second time in 5 years, Colts Neck Township Education Association members have been working without a contract. Negotiations have stalled with the Colts Neck Township Board of Education.
This issue affects the livelihood and working conditions of :
Teachers Instructional Assistants Secretaries Maintenance Workers
Child Study Team Computer Technicians Nurses Recess Aides
Custodians Lunch Aides Transportation Aides
Over the last several years, the cost of living continued to increase, but the majority of our staff members’ paychecks have decreased.
We need your support!
What can you do to help?
- Call or write Board members to demand they settle quickly and fairly.
- Talk to your neighbors and convince them to do the same.
- Attend a Board meeting on Oct. 7th and Oct. 21st to voice your support for a fair settlement.
“Like” us on Facebook – search Colts Neck Township Education Association